Top 5 Internet marketing strategies which help in increasing the site traffic and generate maximum customer acquisition
Posted on October 1, 2014
The world of Internet keeps changing and Internet marketing strategies that worked well in last campaign may not be effective this time. Let’s take a look at top 5 Internet marketing strategies that can help in increasing site traffic and generate maximum customer acquisition.
- Providing adequate opportunities to communicateInteracting with your customers and educating them can put your business in a favorable light. However, it is necessary that you do not overload them with information. After initial introducing them to your company and the products and services you provide, your further communication with the customers should be targeted towards delivering high-value ideas that can bring change in their life or are useful to them. You can create industry specific mailing lists and distribute valuable content to your clients and prospective customers. The communication should reinforce the value of your relationship with your prospective customer and seem like an added attention that you are providing to him/her.
- Speaking your customers languageOne-size fits all marketing strategies don’t work in modern customer engagement scenario. As an entrepreneur you need to understand that every prospective customer has unique functional positions. There are several mini subcultures related to various industries, professions, hobbies, culture, geographies and passion. Each has its own culture, rules and their language. You need to learn how these people communicate with each other and should try to communicate with them in their own language. This way you can earn trust of your prospective customer and effectively sell your products and services to a group of people.
- Applying fundamentals of SEOSearch engine constantly update their algorithms to improve users experience. It is necessary to keep yourself updated about changes in algorithms. You need to always try to look for new information which tells how the indexing of website happens. For example, understanding the Google’s new search technology known as PigeonRank or know what changes the Pigeon 3 update will bring can be useful. You should keep your website ready for changes by applying all white hat SEO fundamentals to your website.
- Diversifying social media focusToday, social media platforms and video sites have become search engine by themselves and you will find millions of Internet users visiting these sites daily for valuable and interesting information. GlobalWebIndex has recently published in its report that a high volume of traffic is generated by social media platforms and it would not be a wise Internet marketing strategy to ignore any popular social networking platform. Some of the social media platforms that are increasingly becoming popular are Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit to name a few. Thus, you can see how diversified the social networking has become and it is necessary to not lose any opportunity to interact with prospective customers active on any of these social media platforms.
- Adding credible linksLast but not the least, adding credible links to you website is very important to generate traffic to you website. However, posting junk information on sites is not going to help. You should post valuable and interesting content on popular blog sites and provide links to your website along with it. PR submission will also help unless your press releases are newsworthy and helpful.
Angelina is a Professional guest blog writer who is interested in writing articles related to latest emerging technologies. Most often she writes articles related to internet marketing for lawyers and various other services.